Current Query

  • Date 1751–1800 Xcheckmark
  • Location Duke Street Corridor Xcheckmark
Displaying items 1 – 2 of 2 Start Over

Results

St. Peter’s Anglican Church

The construction of St. Peter’s Anglican Church in 1796 represented English religion, custom, and governance on the northern coast of Jamaica. Situated on land donated by Edward Barrett and John Tharpe, two of Falmouth’s most elite citizens, the Anglican church was the religious center ...

James Hardyman House