Current Query

  • Date 1901–1950 Xcheckmark
  • Use Religious Xcheckmark
Displaying items 1 – 3 of 3 Start Over

Results

5 Market Street

Yellow building, recently restored, decorative woodcuts, red corrugated roof, portico on the east side of building.

Unity Church

Historically called St. Andrews Kirk or the Scots Kirk, this building was completed in 1834 through the efforts of a group of seven Scottish immigrants to Jamaica who formed a committee to establish the church and purchased the lot from the Anglican Vestry of Trelawny Parish. ...

William Knibb Baptist Church

Named in honor of the Baptist minister and influential abolitionist William Knibb, who served as pastor of this church from 1830 until his death in 1845 and effectively argued for abolitionism in the English Parliament, the Knibb Memorial Church has numerous monuments to his memory. Deeply involved ...