Current Query

  • Date 1801–1850 Xcheckmark
Displaying items 37 – 45 of 68 Start Over

Results

Fort Balcarres

This site was first developed in 1803 to serve as Fort Balcarres, defending the mouth of the harbor. The site was dominated by the long stone barracks that today serves as one of the two main buildings for the school. The fort was moved to this ...

32 King Street

45 Market Street

41 Market Street

39 Market Street

35 Market Street

35 Market Street

36 Market Street

18 Crooked Street